First impressions are always important, and on arrival, after a very early flight, ours weren’t too good. Although there was a small queue, reception staff didn’t seem to want to deal with it, leaving just one on the desk, with the others disappearing into the back office. Small improvements here could benefit customer service so easily. Rooms weren’t ready, but at least we were in time for lunch which was most welcome. We chose the premium option, and had an excellent suite overlooking the pool. Wifi worked sporadically in the room, and seemed inadequate to cope with high demand. Excellent flat screen TV, watched BBC world news most of the time. Food was always well prepared and tasty with a wide choice. Main dining area could be very busy and noisy at times, but we didn’t have to wait or queue. Good choice of AI drinks and bar staff were all very efficient and pleasant. The entertainment team were very professional and committed, and produced enjoyable shows each night. One of my pet hates is sunbeds being reserved regularly with towels and not being used for long periods. It creates a downmarket, cheap impression of the hotel. I enquired at reception about the hotel policy on this and was told it was not allowed. That may be so, but nothing was ever done to stop it. Hotels never seem to want to tackle this problem, but it would please a lot more people than it would upset if they adopted a hard line for a change.
Overall we had a good holiday at the Atlantis Suite hotel, more positives than negatives, but could do better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort with 65.000m2 is located 50 meters from the beach, on Fuerteventura's north coast. It offers 7 swimming pools, a "Wellness Center", fitness centre and large suites with private balconies. WIFI free of charge in whole hotel. The suites are restyled and newly decorated. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort has 4 restaurants, the varied and comprehensive buffet-restaurant "Gaudí", the new Spanish restaurant "Atrium", the "Rambutan: Asian & Veggie", Asian and vegetarian fusion cuisine and the new "La Scala", exclusive for "Adults Only Premium Club" guests. There are also 6 bars, such as a cocktail bar, a poolside snack bar and a disco. The younger guests will love the Atlantini Mini Club (for ages 4-12) and Kids Club (7-12) as well as the playground and pool fun and games. “Atlantis Teen Lounge”, a dedicated space where the young people can have fun and meet new friends, play consoles like the X Box or Play Station, cinema, reading or chatting. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort's leisure facilities include an amphitheatre and the hotel offers a wide range of activities and animation during all the day. There is also a beach club, the "Water Sports Experience" and a supermarket on site. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beaches. ADULT ONLY PREMIUM CLUB: The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort offers an exclusive area "Adults Only older than 16 years old", with great facilities and a first class service. New in Premium Club: exclusive area with solarium and Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo