Just returned from our fifth holiday here. Obviously, we like it. We stayed for two weeks this time. There have been a couple of changes since our last visit. There is now an adult only area for those who like to avoid kids. There is also a new beach area that is shared with the Bahia Real hotel which has a splendid pier with sunbathing rooms and its own bar. Everything else was mainly as before - but even better.
Our room was quiet, comfortable, well-maintained and spotless. It had a double bed and twin sofa bed for the children. Opened out onto lawns and was located between two of the seven swimming pools.
The gardens are delightful, with lawns, palms, cacti and flowering shrubs. There are, as I say, seven pools - including one (heated) where all the activities take place, one for adults only, one for toddlers, one with a pool bar.
Activities? The animation team work tirelessly to entertain but are not intrusive. Join in if you wish, or just relax if you prefer that. There is volleyball, water polo, boules, yoga, aquarobics, a kids' club and on-stage entertainment every night where the winners collect their certificates.
There are three tennis courts (and tennis lessons, if required). Also, a well-equipped gym and spa/sauna. My wife had what she said was the best massage she has ever had.
Food was absolutey superb. The menu changed every evening (and every lunch-time). We ate lots of fresh fish, including whiting, hake, squid and octopus. Much of the fish and meat is cooked fresh on the griddle. There is a huge choice of salads, fresh fruit and puddings. There is a thoughtful counter for kids' food at a lower height so they can see what they are choosing and it is all good quality food. Supplies never ran out and were being continually topped up. The sessions are quite long and take place across two restaurants so there are never any queues even though the hotel was busy. Guests comprise a mix of British, Spanish, French and some Italian, Germand and Scandinavian and there is always something on the menu to please everyone.
Being all-inclusive, drinks were available at several locations throughout the day, as were ice creams and snacks. Beer is Estrella Damm and there were half a dozen cocktails available. We enjoyed having a quiet cocktail in the foyer bar next to reception just before dinner, where the cocktails are made to order by the friendly bar staff.
Reception staff were polite and helpful, and advised on excursions (including a pirate treasure hunt on Good Friday to Isla de Lobos, which was great fun for the kids).
I can think of nothing bad to say. Highly recommended. We will be back next year (or even later this year if we can).
I recommend calling at the Extreme Animals shop just outside the main gates where there is a great choice of distinctive and unique printed T shirts and other clothes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort with 65.000m2 is located 50 meters from the beach, on Fuerteventura's north coast. It offers 7 swimming pools, a "Wellness Center", fitness centre and large suites with private balconies. WIFI free of charge in whole hotel. The suites are restyled and newly decorated. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort has 4 restaurants, the varied and comprehensive buffet-restaurant "Gaudí", the new Spanish restaurant "Atrium", the "Rambutan: Asian & Veggie", Asian and vegetarian fusion cuisine and the new "La Scala", exclusive for "Adults Only Premium Club" guests. There are also 6 bars, such as a cocktail bar, a poolside snack bar and a disco. The younger guests will love the Atlantini Mini Club (for ages 4-12) and Kids Club (7-12) as well as the playground and pool fun and games. “Atlantis Teen Lounge”, a dedicated space where the young people can have fun and meet new friends, play consoles like the X Box or Play Station, cinema, reading or chatting. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort's leisure facilities include an amphitheatre and the hotel offers a wide range of activities and animation during all the day. There is also a beach club, the "Water Sports Experience" and a supermarket on site. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beaches. ADULT ONLY PREMIUM CLUB: The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort offers an exclusive area "Adults Only older than 16 years old", with great facilities and a first class service. New in Premium Club: exclusive area with solarium and Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo