We had a very comfortable suite in adult only section. Quiet and clean. Good facilities if you want to use them - 7 pools, fitness/activity programme, few bars & lovely grounds. All inclusive is a bit limited, only covers certain drinks & not much variety of snacks, ice creams are extra, - fruit juice is very sweet, not natural juice & this is used in the AI cocktails. There's a reasonable choice of food at mealtimes & it's not bad, just not varied much. The Asian restaurant was a real disappointment, dishes are their take on Asian cuisine, but don't really resemble what I'd expect in a Thai, Indian or Chinese restaurant..
About a 20-30 minute walk into Corralejo, so a bit far out if you regularly use other bars & restaurants.
Don't let us put you off though, it's a reasonable hotel, as others have said 'great for families',melts of activities etc. but AI is not really our thing (will stick to b&b in future, unless it's a gourmet hotel).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort with 65.000m2 is located 50 meters from the beach, on Fuerteventura's north coast. It offers 7 swimming pools, a "Wellness Center", fitness centre and large suites with private balconies. WIFI free of charge in whole hotel. The suites are restyled and newly decorated. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort has 4 restaurants, the varied and comprehensive buffet-restaurant "Gaudí", the new Spanish restaurant "Atrium", the "Rambutan: Asian & Veggie", Asian and vegetarian fusion cuisine and the new "La Scala", exclusive for "Adults Only Premium Club" guests. There are also 6 bars, such as a cocktail bar, a poolside snack bar and a disco. The younger guests will love the Atlantini Mini Club (for ages 4-12) and Kids Club (7-12) as well as the playground and pool fun and games. “Atlantis Teen Lounge”, a dedicated space where the young people can have fun and meet new friends, play consoles like the X Box or Play Station, cinema, reading or chatting. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort's leisure facilities include an amphitheatre and the hotel offers a wide range of activities and animation during all the day. There is also a beach club, the "Water Sports Experience" and a supermarket on site. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beaches. ADULT ONLY PREMIUM CLUB: The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort offers an exclusive area "Adults Only older than 16 years old", with great facilities and a first class service. New in Premium Club: exclusive area with solarium and Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo