Stayed at this hotel between 7-15 may 2014 and in my opinion is not 4*. On arrival you were not greeted with any reps never saw anyone to help you with any information you basically had to find things out for yourself.
Reception staff need training in customer service skills some are lovely but others just check you in no smiles and let you get on with it, no one to help you with cases etc.
We were a party of 10 with 2 small children trying to find your room in the dark with tired little ones not a great start to your holiday.
The room was clean but basic not kettle in your room you have to pay to hire one and pay nearly 17 euros to hire your safe.
It is a total rip off hotel the things that you would think as standard in all inclusive hotels are not at this hotel.
The beach is not attached to this hotel and is a bit of a walk with little ones is not great and you have to pay 10 euros each for a bed and drinks are not included.
Meals are okay standard though and are something like a cattle market with so many people at the same time bit like school dinners.
Pool of but not heated my little girl has come home with a chill runny nose and I'm putting this down to her playing in a cold pool every day not good at all.
On check out you can extend your room at a cost of 35 euros they wouldn't let us extend as they had a lot of arrivals not good as my little girl of 3 years old had to wait from 12 till 5 until the coach came to pick us up. If you want to eat you have to pay 10 euros each and 5 euros for children to extend your wristband which in my opinion is useless and really overpriced like I said this hotel in my opinion should not class themselves as all inclusive as really it isn't.
On a positive note the entertainment team are amazing and work very very hard loved them all if it weren't for them the hotel would suffer. Thanks again guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most privileged spots of Fuerteventura, just 50 m from the beach and near the Natural Park of the Dunes of Corralejo. Its facilities and services are divided into two zones: one designed for families and other exclusive area "Premium Club" reserved for adults only (from 16 years). 383 remodelled and newly decorated suites, restyled and equipped to the last detail. The resort offers free high quality WIFI throughout the hotel and a wide variety of restaurants and bars: one buffet, two themed restaurants (Spanish and Asian-vegetarian) and 6 bars. For those looking for a complete and wide range of activities, sports and animation during the day and at night, the "All Inclusive" Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort is the best option. The hotel has 7 pools suitable for all ages and beautiful tropical gardens. The "Premium Club," exclusive for adults only, offers services, facilities and rooms in a separate area of the resort. Highlight is the new Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo