We have never been away for Christmas before but due to family circumstances we decided to have a change and required a two bedroomed apartment.l
Thomas Cook found this one for us at The Bristol Playa. The hotel is as previously mentioned in reports in need of some modernisation but the staff in reception were very friendly and helpful.
We were very fortunate to have a top floor apartment with both a pool and sea view no 335 and the sun was on some part of the balcony which was huge as it continued round the side of the building at all times of the day.
The cooking facilities were not up to much for self catering but there was a toaster and kettle and apart from breakfast of cereal and toast we usually eat out anyway.
All in all we enjoyed the holiday very much as we had very good weather apart from boxing day which was overcast but we had already booked a trip to Lanzarote that day so it didn't really affect us.
Most days were in the high twenties in the sunshine and it was lovely to walk around the resort calling at several tavernas on route.
Would go back again but may try a different hotel next time if we are unable to get the same room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 7 minutes walk from the beach. The Hesperia Bristol Playa apartment has a great beachfront setting in Fuerteventura's Corralejo Beach, with views of Lanzarote and Isla de Lobos. It offers free WiFi throughout and 3 outdoor swimming pools. Set within gardens, the complex has an entertainment programme. Each apartment features a seating area with satellite TV and a private balcony or terrace. The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge, hob, and microwave. Bristol Playa offers a seasonal pool bar, lounge where barbecues are organised, and a restaurant serving buffet breakfast and dinner. There is also a supermarket and bicycle and sports equipment rental. Corralejo Port is 700 m away and regular ferries to Isla de Lobos and Lanzarote leave from here. The property is just 5 minutes' drive from Las Dunas National Park, and you can find the Corralejo Marina after a 5-minute walk. Parking is free on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Onthebeach, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Bristol Playa Corralejo
- Bristol Playa
- Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa Fuerteventura/Corralejo