We have made three visits now in the last year and have just returned from two weeks here. I haven't changed my mind about this hotel even though I have listened to friends who don't like its position.
I like its situation and enjoy the short walk into the town, harbour and music square area which has nice views of the sea and Lanzarote, the whole way and is no more than 10 mins.
The weather wasn't great this time and the central heated pools came into their own.
Once again the buffet was good with free breakfast if you subscribed to the very reasonable 12 euros for the evening.
The staff were very helpful and courteous and only to pleased to answer any questions we had, although the hotel was full we never once felt that it was due to the lay out. The staff showed a very professional approach throughout the stay even with the amount of transfers they dealt with.
The pools and surrounding areas were kept extremely clean and the main work is done early mornings but checked throughout the day constantly.
The on site mini supermarket is well stocked and very reasonably priced so need to stock up from town shops at all.
The pool bar opens from12:30 - 16:30 and is very nice with snacks available if required.
If there was a mark down it was only the fact that due to the time of year the bar in the hotel didn't open and therefore meeting friends had to be more precise than having a drink at the bar. To be honest this hardly affected us and everything is only minutes away.
The rooms were very clean, cleaned 5 times a week with changes to bedding and towels as often and nothing was too much trouble.
All in all for this level of rating I think the hotel is very good value for money, safe and secure and far better run than some of the alternatives that I looked in on, the hotel is close to the bus station which saves taxis or long winded transfers to the airport and we will be visiting and staying here again without question. The heated pool was an added bonus this time around due to the weather and there were enough sun beds for all even with the level of occupancy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 7 minutes walk from the beach. The Hesperia Bristol Playa apartment has a great beachfront setting in Fuerteventura's Corralejo Beach, with views of Lanzarote and Isla de Lobos. It offers free WiFi throughout and 3 outdoor swimming pools. Set within gardens, the complex has an entertainment programme. Each apartment features a seating area with satellite TV and a private balcony or terrace. The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge, hob, and microwave. Bristol Playa offers a seasonal pool bar, lounge where barbecues are organised, and a restaurant serving buffet breakfast and dinner. There is also a supermarket and bicycle and sports equipment rental. Corralejo Port is 700 m away and regular ferries to Isla de Lobos and Lanzarote leave from here. The property is just 5 minutes' drive from Las Dunas National Park, and you can find the Corralejo Marina after a 5-minute walk. Parking is free on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, NHHotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Bristol Playa Corralejo
- Bristol Playa
- Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa Fuerteventura/Corralejo