Had a very pleasant stay at Bristol Playa. It's clear some people are being too picky about this place. I paid £200 for a week and you get what you pay for. Very basic but large rooms and balconies, can't complain about much. Nice food (only ate in hotel twice), great staff really friendly. The pool is nice too apart from the saltwater. Only things that let it down were the very uncomfortable beds and the fact wifi is only available in the reception/lobby and not in rooms or around the pool (very inconvenient when I was trying to get some uni work done).
We had a day trip via the holiday reps called 'volcano express'. Highly recommend this trip. You take a glass bottom boat across to lanzarote then a coach tour to all sorts around the volcanoes including an aloe Vera factory which was awesome too. The tour guide is fantastic, bilingual (Spanish, English, French, German) and fluent in all which was impressive and lovely and funny lady too.
I recommend the older bit of town rather than the newer street, nicer food and drinks as well as live music.
Overall had a great stay here and would come again (but not in January!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 7 minutes walk from the beach. The Hesperia Bristol Playa apartment has a great beachfront setting in Fuerteventura's Corralejo Beach, with views of Lanzarote and Isla de Lobos. It offers free WiFi throughout and 3 outdoor swimming pools. Set within gardens, the complex has an entertainment programme. Each apartment features a seating area with satellite TV and a private balcony or terrace. The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge, hob, and microwave. Bristol Playa offers a seasonal pool bar, lounge where barbecues are organised, and a restaurant serving buffet breakfast and dinner. There is also a supermarket and bicycle and sports equipment rental. Corralejo Port is 700 m away and regular ferries to Isla de Lobos and Lanzarote leave from here. The property is just 5 minutes' drive from Las Dunas National Park, and you can find the Corralejo Marina after a 5-minute walk. Parking is free on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Bristol Playa Corralejo
- Bristol Playa
- Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa Fuerteventura/Corralejo