We stayed here a couple of weeks ago. We usually stay in this hotel and have done so about 3 times now for 7-14 days at a time. Its pleasant enough with some good staff however the last time we were there it was clear it needs a little TLC. Plenty of cracked tiles in the roof, stuff hanging off walls and we booked the 4EUR TV for the night to watch Sky Family with the wee one. To start with it was an old Black and White slapstick that was on, clearly not really Sky Family viewing - we were told that no this is right. We then looked up the Sky planner on the App and right enough it should have been something else. We went back over to ask them to change it and then it became clear as to why it was not on Sky Family! Sure it was fine for about 15 minutes, but then a Sky information box came up about the service about to be terminated and that to retain the service, please call Sky. We went to reception and were told it was a technical issue that was being resolved - give it 30-45 minutes. As I got back, the message had changed and it was a clear account billing issue rather than technical problem. Someone clearly hadn't been paying the bills! In the past we had the option of eating in the hotel without charge but perused the food and decided to go into town and pay 50EUR for food instead of eating what was being served - not because we are fussy eaters, but because it was crap! We won't be back as it was good at one point but its been on a steady decline and if bills aren't being paid for straightforward services they are offering from other suppliers (Sky) then it would make me question paying for the stay in advance of getting there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 7 minutes walk from the beach. The Hesperia Bristol Playa apartment has a great beachfront setting in Fuerteventura's Corralejo Beach, with views of Lanzarote and Isla de Lobos. It offers free WiFi throughout and 3 outdoor swimming pools. Set within gardens, the complex has an entertainment programme. Each apartment features a seating area with satellite TV and a private balcony or terrace. The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge, hob, and microwave. Bristol Playa offers a seasonal pool bar, lounge where barbecues are organised, and a restaurant serving buffet breakfast and dinner. There is also a supermarket and bicycle and sports equipment rental. Corralejo Port is 700 m away and regular ferries to Isla de Lobos and Lanzarote leave from here. The property is just 5 minutes' drive from Las Dunas National Park, and you can find the Corralejo Marina after a 5-minute walk. Parking is free on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Bristol Playa Corralejo
- Bristol Playa
- Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa Fuerteventura/Corralejo