just home after 10 days staying here ..this place is very clean and although a lot say about cracks on walls and paint peeling noone mentions pools being cleaned at 7am and pool water check 3 times daily ...we paid extra for room 170 looking directy across to the sea AMAZING !!ALL STAFF very nice and supermarket and pool bar /restaurat very handy ...upstairs restaurant does breakfast and dinner so also handy .......rooms spotless and we even had a toasty machine and coffee maker ...irons and kettles toaster can be hired as can sky tv channels around 3 euro i think ....safe was 2 euro per night to hire in room ...bike rental lady on site sooo friendly and it is a lovely area for jogging the promonade ...taxi 2.70 euro into town lovely walk though ....only complaint were the SUNBEDS ....please bristol playa for the sake of us that have bad backs replace the covers all were baggy and sagging and although plentiful i had to go looking for a non saggy one to lay on lol......life gaurd very attentive and never stopped cleaning around pool and never sat once in al the time we lay at pool .... supermarket on site has EVERYTHING so pack nothing...... hope this helps and you can contact me for any questions all i can say is I CANT WAIT TO GO BACK and i have travelled a lot .......basic but so homily ...also 2 massage chairs at 2 euro a time /coffee machine in foyer/and luggage scales for return trip home and wi fi in reception ..although the room i had i got it from the bedroom so great .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 7 minutes walk from the beach. The Hesperia Bristol Playa apartment has a great beachfront setting in Fuerteventura's Corralejo Beach, with views of Lanzarote and Isla de Lobos. It offers free WiFi throughout and 3 outdoor swimming pools. Set within gardens, the complex has an entertainment programme. Each apartment features a seating area with satellite TV and a private balcony or terrace. The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge, hob, and microwave. Bristol Playa offers a seasonal pool bar, lounge where barbecues are organised, and a restaurant serving buffet breakfast and dinner. There is also a supermarket and bicycle and sports equipment rental. Corralejo Port is 700 m away and regular ferries to Isla de Lobos and Lanzarote leave from here. The property is just 5 minutes' drive from Las Dunas National Park, and you can find the Corralejo Marina after a 5-minute walk. Parking is free on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Onthebeach, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Bristol Playa Corralejo
- Bristol Playa
- Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa Fuerteventura/Corralejo