We stayed all inclusive and were given a self catering apartment with separate bedroom and living area which was nice. It was clean and had everything we needed. The fridge did malfunction during our first night and woke me up with what sounded like a drill going off in the kitchen area. Luckily we did not need the fridge anyway and I just switched it off. The room was cleaned 3 times in 5 days which was fine for us.
The reception staff are a real shining star for the hotel. So so friendly and helpful, they were able to recommend various places to go, restaurants etc. and booked the local horse riding trip for us which was really nice. The hotel is near to the Dunes Beach (about 15 minute walk) which is basically a massive beach with loads of kite surfers and lots of wind! We did stay in February so it was expected to be a bit colder. The weather was pretty good though but we needed long sleeved tops for the evening.
The food at the hotel was fine, pretty much what you expect for an average all inclusive, I liked that there were 4 flavours of icecream available at lunch and dinner and throughout the day for snacks. There was also burgers, chicken nuggets chips and salad available throughout the day. The drinks were good, they had slush puppy type cocktails and childrens drinks. My tip is have the pina colada with an extra shot of rum, very nice. The beer was good too and the vodka was drinkable (my usual tipple and I'm quite fussy). The staff in the bar and restaurant were all very friendly.
There are 2 large pools which looked lovely however I found the temperature a bit too cold to dare to take a dip. This may improve in summer season. There is an animation team who were very lively and put in a lot of effort. It wasn't always to our tastes however one night was very good, there was a spanish dancing team that were very good.
We went into the main town every night and most days, sometimes walked sometimes taxi, it took around 20 mins on foot but is less than 5 Euros for a taxi. The Rock Cafe was our favourite bar, the live music was really really good and drinks not badly priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Corralejo, just 1 km from the beach, Aloe Club Resort offers apartments set around a series of swimming pools. Free WiFi is available at reception. Fuerteventura Airport and Puerto del Rosario can be reached in 40 minutes from the Resort by car. Aloe Club Resort features a 24 hour reception. Staff can provide tourist information about the area as well as bicycle and car rental services. You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Aloe Club's buffet restaurant. There is also a poolside bar serving drinks and snacks Other facilities include a gym and table tennis facilities. Each air-conditioned apartment features a lounge area with a sofa and a TV, a private bathroom and a kitchenette with a microwave and hob. There is also a private terrace or a balcony offering views of the complex or the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Labranda Aloe Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloe Club Hotel Corralejo
- Aloe Hotel Corralejo
- Labranda Aloe Club Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo