Booked a few weeks before leaving for only £300 each including flights and this was a great value break. The hotel is right on the edge of the town so about 20 minutes walk to the centre but taxis were cheap and quick to arrive. The staff were fab, really friendly and helpful. The room was big and clean, plenty of space including a kitchen area although we were all-inclusive. The pools were cold but that didn't bother the kids! They were kept busy most of the time either swimming or playing football/ volleyball. The food was fine - people complain about it being repetitive but for the money there is no way we could have provided the choice and amount on offer if we were self-catering, not to mention not having to shop, cook or clean up! Free wi-fi in reception was useful. Entertainment was pretty poor but just sitting around drinking and chatting was lovely, and the kids could run about safely with the new friends they made. After a few days we did feel a bit cooped up so had a day at the Grandes Playa (very windy but gorgeous) and also hired bikes from a shop further up the same road, (35 euros for 4 bikes and helmets for 24 hours), to cycle out to the dunes. There were probably lots of other good excursions to be had but we were trying to stick to a budget. Overall would definitely recommend this for a good value, restful family holiday, and cannot really see what there is to complain about!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Corralejo, just 1 km from the beach, Aloe Club Resort offers apartments set around a series of swimming pools. Free WiFi is available at reception. Fuerteventura Airport and Puerto del Rosario can be reached in 40 minutes from the Resort by car. Aloe Club Resort features a 24 hour reception. Staff can provide tourist information about the area as well as bicycle and car rental services. You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Aloe Club's buffet restaurant. There is also a poolside bar serving drinks and snacks Other facilities include a gym and table tennis facilities. Each air-conditioned apartment features a lounge area with a sofa and a TV, a private bathroom and a kitchenette with a microwave and hob. There is also a private terrace or a balcony offering views of the complex or the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Labranda Aloe Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloe Club Hotel Corralejo
- Aloe Hotel Corralejo
- Labranda Aloe Club Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo