We have just returned from a one week all-inclusive stay at Aloe Club with our two kids (aged 5 & 3), and we have had a great time! Great value for money.
Reception staff were super-friendly and approachable, and we were checked-in in no time at all. As we arrived after dinner time, reception had already ordered lunch bags for us with drinks, sandwiches and some fruit.
Our apartment was located on the second floor overlooking the pool area with a nice balcony to chill in evenings. The rooms are spacious and well laid-out. We had a AC unit build-in that did not seem to work, but were provided with a mobile AC, just in case we needed it (we had it on only one evening). Kitchenette is small but as we booked all inclusive we only used the fridge anyway. Worth mentioning that there is no kettle in the kitchen, but you can hire one at reception, if you want one. Beds were a bit on the hard side as the mattresses are fairly thin, especially on the sofa beds, if you are using them. Safe is also in the room, but you'll need to hire the lock-unit from reception again. Bathroom was clean and tidy, but probably needs a little updating soon. Overall, we were very happy with the accommodation and are only nitpicking here...
Pool area is nicely laid-out and the kids loved spending all day in the water. As the pools are not heated, the water can be quite fresh in the mornings, but will warm up during the day. Later in the season, I think this will not be an issues at all. Sunbeds were always available this week. The kids playground, a five-a-side football pitch and a beach-volleyball court round off the outdoor activity facilities.
Entertainment/animation was great, with kids activities and games in the mornings and afternoons, and sports/games for the adults dotted around the day. Evening entertainment included a mini disco for the kids and the usual shows/acts for the adults. The two-man entertainment/animation team is a credit to the place and we all really enjoyed our week with them!
Located on the outskirts of Corralejo, Aloe Club is a little further away from the bustle of town and the beach. All is walkable, but you'll need 25-30 minutes to both beach and centre of town by foot. Taxis and a beach bus are available though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Corralejo, just 1 km from the beach, Aloe Club Resort offers apartments set around a series of swimming pools. Free WiFi is available at reception. Fuerteventura Airport and Puerto del Rosario can be reached in 40 minutes from the Resort by car. Aloe Club Resort features a 24 hour reception. Staff can provide tourist information about the area as well as bicycle and car rental services. You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Aloe Club's buffet restaurant. There is also a poolside bar serving drinks and snacks Other facilities include a gym and table tennis facilities. Each air-conditioned apartment features a lounge area with a sofa and a TV, a private bathroom and a kitchenette with a microwave and hob. There is also a private terrace or a balcony offering views of the complex or the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Labranda Aloe Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloe Club Hotel Corralejo
- Aloe Hotel Corralejo
- Labranda Aloe Club Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo