We have spent one week in this hotel. For sure it looks much better on pisc than in real, however as for 3 stars is OK.
First thing the apartament: bathroom+dining room with balcony +bedroom – clean but with not nice smell, I think it was the bathroom and cloths moth (never seen, but the blankets and pillows found in the warderobe smelled like that). We havent use them at all, cos at the first night we found our skin itchy, therefore we decided to use only new sheets left by the staff every second day. There was problem with the shower, the water was getting to the floor via gap between glass and tiles and was a bit swimimn poll, the towel for the floor was not enough to dry it.
Food: the same meals everyday (not much for vegetarian) I don’t find it tastefull but its up what you like, but generally not great one.
Services: apartament has been cleaning every second day, new towels, sheets was leaving – generally ok.
Staff in the reception: very nice and helpful lady
Animation: in english, good for children but adults too (never participate but saw the program and sounds ok ie. one nite flamenco show )
Location: hotel is located about 20 min walk from the town center (by taxi 4 euro) and the same from the beach (not nice one) and about 45 min walk form the nice beach. There is everyday free bus to the beach (to the city or to the dunes – lovely one!) leaving at 10 am and back at 1 pm for luch but no service for afternoon so we had to walk everyday – but that was ok for us.
Atractions: definitly the dunes – and the beautifull beach next to ! that was fantastic ! Good public transport to other nice places on the island, lots of car hire points.
It was our first visit on Fuerta and we’ve imagined it will be much better, however we are generally glad and if you are not demanding person you should find this place as OK one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Corralejo, just 1 km from the beach, Aloe Club Resort offers apartments set around a series of swimming pools. Free WiFi is available at reception. Fuerteventura Airport and Puerto del Rosario can be reached in 40 minutes from the resort by car. Aloe Club Resort features a 24 hour reception. Staff can provide tourist information about the area as well as bicycle and car rental services. You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Aloe Club's buffet restaurant. There is also a poolside bar serving drinks and snacks Other facilities include a gym and table tennis facilities. Each air-conditioned apartment features a lounge area with a sofa and a TV, a private bathroom and a kitchenette with a microwave and hob. There is also a private terrace or a balcony offering views of the complex or the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your LABRANDA Aloe Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloe Club Hotel Corralejo
- Aloe Hotel Corralejo
- LABRANDA Aloe Club Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo