Nico's Belgian Beer House
Review Highlights
Lovely place to go

Nico’s is an incredibly friendly bar with a lovely inclusive atmosphere. Nico himself will come and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
roamingmzP
Richmond, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great bar

What it lacks in views it makes up for in friendliness and service Amazing selection of beers... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$91.30
from US$56.60
from US$40.40
More Info
All reviews great bar belgium beer range of beers nico's bar staying nearby pool table fantastic range warm welcome lovely guy must visit place the main strip feel so welcome friendly place relaxing atmosphere great night recent holiday watching the world
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Awesome beers, a pool table and a bartender with more stories than you can process in one night. Here you go twice... at the very least.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018

We saw nicos advertised on a vehicle in the town and as we are Belgian beer fans decided to find the bar on our phone and took a walk in the sunshine to the bar.
We had a warm welcome on arrival and spent a couple of hours enjoying some great beer, we enjoyed it so much we did visit again one evening leaving our all inclusive hotel in favour or nicos.

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank Clare F
Nicosbelgianbeerhous, Eigenaar at Nico's Belgian Beer House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Hello Clare ,
Thank you for you lovely review.
I wish you a wonderful holiday and hope to see you again some day in the future at Nico's.
Regards from the staff and me .
Nico XX

Reviewed 7 September 2018

We didn't come last year but managed it this trip and I am gutted we didn't come before. This place is amazing. Nico was so kind and helpful. My husband loves Belgian beer (having been to Brussels before he had tried quite a few) so we decided to go for a wander up.

It was easy enough to find, it's not on the strip but it's not too far and it really is worth the walk.

I don't drink beer but I did try a lovely Framboise which I enjoyed and the wine I had was nice. My husband naturally enjoyed all the beers he tried. He even had one where Nico dressed up in monk robes to serve it to him and tell him the history of the beer.

Amazing place and looking forward to going again next year.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Princess_Pretty
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Popped in to Nicos bar after reading some reviews and it was just how i imagined it. My daughters asked me how i knew Nico in which i replied "about 5 mins" Nico is such a friendly likable guy who puts you at ease from the moment you walk in.
The bar its self is like a belgian bar in brugge with lots of choices and really comfortable seating inside and out. We stayed for a few exotic belgian beers and it definitely wont be our last visit to this hidden gem. Thankyou Nico for your hospitality. 10/10.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Visited here with my wife, son and daughter.
I am a big fan of Belgian beer and I was not disappointed.
The bar has a great selection of beers with very knowlegable staff.
Great decor and great music.
If you're in the area I'd highly recommend a visit.

Date of experience: July 2018