“Good little bar ”

Nico's Belgian Beer House
Ranked #5 of 41 Nightlife in Corralejo
More attraction details
Owner description: The only place in Fuerteventura Canary islands where you can feel the love and passion to serve you. The passion and love for beer. The passion for every beer and his special glass. At Nico's we are there for YOU.
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Just been today, as close to hotel and in need of good beer compared to hotel offerings. Good choice, good prices and very friendly staff, showed us where else to go in Corralejo and good chat. Will be back again during our holiday no doubt.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"recent holiday"
"watching the world"

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

We came across Nicos bar on Saturday night on the last night of our holiday and wosh we had found the bar earlier. We were greated by the most friendly welcome from Nico and his bar staff. We asked what cocktails they could recommend which we went with a martini and also a glass of milk for my daughter. Nico came over and sat with us asking about our holiday and us personally and made a fuss about my daughter. He brought over a magic drawing board to keep her occupied which i thought was a nice touch. My daughter wasnt too keen on the milk which nico told her the cows dont eat grass in spain so the milk tastes different to her delight she thought was hilarious. Up on leaving we had the most amazing cuddles from Nico and his team and again as we were leaving made another fuss of my daughter and gave her some bubbles to take home. Cant recommend this place enough and will defenitly return again

Reviewed 15 October 2018

This really is a wonderful place. The staff are really friendly and the choice of beers is excellent. Nico is a great guy. I lost my bag on my visit here (careful some of the beers are very strong !) I rang Nico who went out of his way to help. He checked the CCTV, established I had it with me when I left, and then proceeded to contact the taxi firm for me. He confirmed I had left it in the cab and arranged for the bag to be delivered back to the bar and kept it safe for me to collect the next day. There are not many places who would look after their customers like that. Thankyou Nico.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Would definitely recommend this place, made to feel so welcome and the bar staff were extremely friendly. If we come back next year will definitely be going back here