Nico's Belgian Beer House
Review Highlights
Great atmosphere

Excellent bar lovely cold drinks inexpensive staff very friendly at lovely place to rest and have... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Jim G
via mobile
Very interesting bar.

Went in Nico's quite a few times . I had mojitos (excellent) and Janet had bottled Belgian beer... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Janet L

Recommended experiences in and around Corralejo
from US$54.74
from US$51.86
from US$69.15
from US$91.04
More Info
All reviews great bar belgium beer range of beers staying nearby pool table fantastic range warm welcome must visit place feel so welcome the main strip great staff relaxing atmosphere friendly place great night recent holiday watching the world next year
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a superb couple of hours watching the world go by. Some really great beers on the menu, all explained by Nick- a fantastic host; service was great. We'll definitely be back. Cheers Nico!!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank sjg2103
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Drove across this roundabout umpteen times. Finally gave into the call of the Belgian beer. Nico is so welcoming. Great diverse beer menu. Took a Belgian blonde Vedetti - v tasty. Worth sitting out watching the world go by. He does little beer snacks as well. What more do you want people ?

1  Thank Andrew-Leakey
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Just been today, as close to hotel and in need of good beer compared to hotel offerings. Good choice, good prices and very friendly staff, showed us where else to go in Corralejo and good chat. Will be back again during our holiday no doubt.

1  Thank powermouse
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

We came across Nicos bar on Saturday night on the last night of our holiday and wosh we had found the bar earlier. We were greated by the most friendly welcome from Nico and his bar staff. We asked what cocktails they could recommend which we went with a martini and also a glass of milk for my daughter. Nico came over and sat with us asking about our holiday and us personally and made a fuss about my daughter. He brought over a magic drawing board to keep her occupied which i thought was a nice touch. My daughter wasnt too keen on the milk which nico told her the cows dont eat grass in spain so the milk tastes different to her delight she thought was hilarious. Up on leaving we had the most amazing cuddles from Nico and his team and again as we were leaving made another fuss of my daughter and gave her some bubbles to take home. Cant recommend this place enough and will defenitly return again

2  Thank Gemma M
Reviewed 15 October 2018

This really is a wonderful place. The staff are really friendly and the choice of beers is excellent. Nico is a great guy. I lost my bag on my visit here (careful some of the beers are very strong !) I rang Nico who went out of his way to help. He checked the CCTV, established I had it with me when I left, and then proceeded to contact the taxi firm for me. He confirmed I had left it in the cab and arranged for the bag to be delivered back to the bar and kept it safe for me to collect the next day. There are not many places who would look after their customers like that. Thankyou Nico.

1  Thank Graham S