We stayed here in January for 9 days. We knew the apartments were located a little outside of Corralejo and that was what we wanted. Not to be in the tourist zone of Corralejo. It was good to go back to the quiet house at night. Apartment is in green and quiet street. We had a package which included a car and you need that. You have plenty of privacy on the terrace/deck and this area is very spacious. The small pool was too cold. In winter it can be chilly at night inside as there is no heating. Bring slippers and warm socks in wintermonths. We needed all the blankets in the extra room at night as one blanket was not warm enough to sleep under. For the rest: spacious livingroom and kitchen has all the tools you need. There is a supermarket nearby but the former bar(s) in the same building are all closed which give the building an abandoned look. But there is enough entertainment in Corralejo and nearby village Lajares offers charming bakeries and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Capellania, C/ Cardon Urb La Capellania Tamaragua ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Stayforlong S.L., getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villas del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Del Sol Hotel Corralejo
- Villas Del Sol Fuerteventura/Corralejo