The villas are located in a quiet and safe residential area, with a nearby supermarket, a restaurant and an Irish pub. The bungalows are very spacious, very clean, nicely furbished and well-maintained. Also the patio is fantastic with plenty of space, table and chairs, a swimming pool and four sun loungers. Leo and his wive, who manage the bungalows, are both very friendly and helpful.
Be aware though that you'll almost certainly need transport if you want to get into Corralejo, which is about 3 miles away. A hire car is probably the best option. Alternatively, you can take a bus to Corralejo, which leaves from a bus stop about 100 metres away. However, bus services stop in the early evening. A taxi to Corralejo costs between 5 and 7 Euro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Capellania, C/ Cardon Urb La Capellania Tamaragua ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Villas del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Del Sol Hotel Corralejo
- Villas Del Sol Fuerteventura/Corralejo