“very good apartment. Ana looked after us well.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
vita
piscina
παραλία Corralejo: Dunes παραλία
αμμόλοφους
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
wibble99
Cheshire
“very good apartment. Ana looked after us well.”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Very good apartment, well located within the complex which is well maintained.Plenty of facilities & activities if you want them. Good pools and plenty of sunbeds with a nice quieter one as well as the larger livelier one. Ana kept in contact all the time to make sure we were ok and was very helpful, really looked after us. Slightly far out for where we like to eat around the harbour 20-25 minute walk but taxis are plentiful some great restaurants there. Hired a car this time which was useful to see the island & for the supermarkets nearby. Plenty of parking at the complex. Nice places to visit inland e.g. Betancuria & Lajares as well as the National Park beaches.

11 Oct 2017
My dear Mike, it was an honor to have had you as a guest. You and Pam have been perfect hosts !! I will pray for Pam's health, so that I can offer you my home again and you can come back with her to spend another wonderful holidays. I love you, Ana.
Conributi...
Dublin
“Great apartment”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Nice maintained first floor apartment overlooking the pool. One bedroom with an additional sofa bed. Sofa bed only really suitable for the children.

Owner in contact ensuring everything is fine, lets you know the day before when cleaning and towel changes are due. Small private little patio, also over looking the pool, which was nice to sit out late afternoon, taking the last of the days sun.

The resort itself, good family resort, lots of children, great if you have your own, games in the pool organised by the resorts staff. The loungers by the main pool get taken early in the morning, i.e. towels left on them, but might not be used until late afternoon. Other pool is quiet and will have loungers available, also the children will be at the larger pool.
Resort has many guests on All Inclusive, with this comes for a minority who over indulge and the fall out from that. Best to avoid the resort bar at night, cheap beer, plastic glasses.

Very good restaurants and bars in the town, which is a modest walk.

4 Jul 2017
Thanks a lot Damien for your kind review .Maybe you forgot to open the bed? It becomes a double bed where two adults can sleep peacefully. My husband and I slept several times perfectly. Next time I'll show you how you can open it !! It was a pleasure to have you as a guest !!
rletheren...
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Nice stay”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This is a very well run apartment in a nice facility close to Corralejo. The apartment also has a private outside eating area which get sun all day and over looks 2 well run pools.

24 Apr 2017
Thank you very much for your review. I look forward to your next holidays !!
Starra
Scotland
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This apartment is in a great complex with plenty to do to keep you active. Great pools, exercise classes, bike hire, were all available. The apartment was excellent, a great size for 2 people and everything you need for self catering. Ana, the owner, was very attentive, providing lots of information by email and messenger,to help us and regularly checking that we had everything we needed. We had cleaning twice a week which was great, not to mention a very nice bottle of wine waiting for us when we arrived.
All in all it was a very relaxing break in a lovely resort.
Will definitely be back!

9 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for kind review I'm very happy that you enjoyed your holidays. I hope you'll come again for another relaxing days.. You're really a lovely person!! Ana
shaznayUk
UK
“Great little apartment for a relaxing week in Fuerteventura”
Reviewed 16 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We simply loved the terrace for eating out in the sunshine overlooking the palms and the pools. The bedroom was peaceful and quiet so very restful. Ana (the owner) could not be more helpful all the way from booking to return home. She even arranged extra cleaning and replacement wine glasses when we broke one! She was so kind from start to end.
We particularly enjoy swim training so chose Oasis for the 50 m olympic pool which did not disappoint. We paid 20 euros/week each to swim there each day which was good value. There was always at least one lane free and we often had the pool to ourselves. It was heated to 25c so perfect for tri training sessions.
We visited El Cotillo and walked along the clifftops and ate in Vaca Azul - very good. Also walked into Correlejo to eat in many good restaurants (about 15 mins each way). We prefer to self cater and the two ring stove, microwave and toaster were ideal for preparing simple meals.

16 Jan 2017
Dear Sharon I'm honored of your nice words! To have had you as guests has been a real pleasure. Thank you for having treated my house as if it were your own home. I hope one day you'll come back again. You're a very kind person. With my best wishes, Ana
chauntell...
“Highly reccommended”
Reviewed 14 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We stayed here in December for a week and would definitely go back again. The lady who rented the apartment was so helpful with anything regarding our holiday and even left us a gift to celebrate our new year in Fuerteventura.

The apartment was clean and really spacious. The hotel complex had lots entertainment and the main tourist centre with bars and food was only a €3 taxi ride away.

The apartment kitchen had everything you needed to cook with and there was a iron/ironing board available.

Highly recommend. Thank you Ana.

14 Jan 2017
Dear Chauntelle , I'm very happy that you enjoyed your holidays! Thank you so much for your kind review. I hope you'll come back again. Best wishes Ana
MarcSayce
London, United Kingdom
“Would recommend highly”
Reviewed 23 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

Very lovely apartment in a great location within the Oasis Papagayo complex. 1st floor very secluded, close to the pool, surrounded by trees, lots of light inside the apartment and the patio gets the sun nearly all of the day (4 chairs and a table on the patio). Nicely furnished inside and kept very clean.

Nice touch from the owner, on arrival there was a bottle of wine plus some beer, coke, water and milk in the fridge. Usual set up in the kitchenette, 2-ring hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and plenty of pots and pans, plates, bowls, cups, mugs, glasses, cutlery etc.

A flatscreen tv in the living room, the English channels were Sky News, BBC News, CNBC, Movies for Men and Challenge TV, the rest are a mix of Spanish, German and Italian. There is a bath with shower in the bathroom. The bedroom has 2 single beds pushed together as is usual in Europe. There is also a fan provided if it is hot. Plenty of cupboard/wardrobe/drawer storage space and also an iron and little ironing board.

The resort has a couple of big pools with loads of sun loungers and also a 50m Olympic pool (there is a charge for this one though). There is a restaurant and bar and a tennis court and lots of other facilities. A supermarket next door with reasonable prices, but cheaper if you go to one of the main supermarkets. There is a charge for wifi which I didn’t use so not sure of price. 2 internet computers in reception 10 mins per Euro which I used to check-in for my return flight and you can print off from there, although they charge 50c per sheet.

Overall I can’t fault the apartment or the Oasis Papagayo resort, friendly staff and the grounds are always kept clean. The communication with the owner, Ana was excellent and I would definitely come back here and stay in this apartment again, I would recommend it highly.

24 Nov 2016
Dear Marc, uauhh ..... you wrote a review wonderful!!! I'm very grateful for your sincere words. I always try to do my best to ensure that guests feel very well in my apartment: I cuddle them, and I follow them from beginning to the end of their holiday. Often it creates a good relationship even after their stay.
I like to have contact with people!
You were a very nice guest !! Thank you for having treated my house as if it was your apartment. I sincerely thank you, really thank you.
The doors of my house will always be open for you! a big hug Ana !!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing