I stayed here with my family in february 2009. (It's not on the list.) As you can see, it's a very big complex. We had a quiet room with a beautiful view. Our room was near the pool area, it was always pretty crowded. On top of the mainbuilding, there is a spa for the guests, that was very nice.
If you don't have a rented car and if you don't want to take a taxi all the time, I recommend that you stay in the mainbuilding. Or else it's a long walk to your room, when you get home, tired in the eveing. - And there's no lift in the second building neither. (Lift in the first one, is only from 3. floor and up. All in all, I don't recommend the place if you don't have a car/go by taxi. You can't just walk to all the restaurants or the beach.
The bus stops just outside the complex, which is near to Puerto Rico.
It was a nice stay, in a standard hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marina Elite Resort is situated in a quiet location on top of Balito Beach offering spectacular views over the Atlantic Ocean. You will reach Anfi beach in about 10 minutes by a pleasant walk along the coast. At just a 5 minute taxi ride away, you will find the lively locations of Puerto Rico and Arguineguin, where you will find a big variety of restaurants, shops, bars, pubs and day or night leisure activities. The Marina Elite offers five types of rooms for all tastes and needs, from simple but cozy one-bedroom apartments to Deluxe rooms equipped with all the luxuries. At the buffet restaurant you can have breakfast, lunch or dinner while you observe the waves breaking on the beach. You can also relax in the two swimmingpools enjoying the sunny weather of the coast of Mogán with a refreshing drink from the poolbar. Children can enjoy the miniclub where plenty of activities will be held to ensure their entertainment. For sportsmen, the Marina Elite offers a tennis court, a gym and a sauna. The Marina Elite is all inclusive, therefore it includes all meals, snacks and drinks that you could desire. You will only have to worry about enjoying your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Elite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balito Beach Apartments Hotel Arguineguin
- Balito Beach Grand Canary
- Marina Elite Gran Canaria/Arguineguin