Hotel was good. I really can't knock it. Yes it's location wasn't the greatest however your five minutes away from a beach along the dirt track at the side of the hotel.
It's not for the faint hearted who do not like walking. But it suited me and my partner fine. Apartments are basic but cleaner came 4/7 days we were there.
The food is fine. Not a buffet because it was quiet when we went mid June this year. You order off the menu and order what you like. There is more selection than chips available. You have to ask. The staff were really friendly and even told us where the beach was and recommended Puerto Rico. It was 3 euros in a tack and we were there daily.
This hotel is perfect for couples who like peace and quiet and not kids running around. The hotels under improvement but I'd gladly return for the price we paid and its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marina Elite Resort is situated in a quiet location on top of Balito Beach offering spectacular views over the Atlantic Ocean. You will reach Anfi beach in about 10 minutes by a pleasant walk along the coast. At just a 5 minute taxi ride away, you will find the lively locations of Puerto Rico and Arguineguin, where you will find a big variety of restaurants, shops, bars, pubs and day or night leisure activities. The Marina Elite offers five types of rooms for all tastes and needs, from simple but cozy one-bedroom apartments to Deluxe rooms equipped with all the luxuries. At the buffet restaurant you can have breakfast, lunch or dinner while you observe the waves breaking on the beach. You can also relax in the two swimmingpools enjoying the sunny weather of the coast of Mogán with a refreshing drink from the poolbar. Children can enjoy the miniclub where plenty of activities will be held to ensure their entertainment. For sportsmen, the Marina Elite offers a tennis court, a gym and a sauna. The Marina Elite is all inclusive, therefore it includes all meals, snacks and drinks that you could desire. You will only have to worry about enjoying your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Elite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balito Beach Apartments Hotel Arguineguin
- Balito Beach Grand Canary
- Marina Elite Gran Canaria/Arguineguin