Arriving at 10 in the morning our room was not ready, we were told by the receptionist. He was very friendly, speaking good German and English (we are Dutch), took care of our luggage and we could use the All In formula from the moment of checking in.
The room they gave us was not the one we booked; in stead of an apartment for 4 with sea view and balcony, we had the executive suite and it was amazing: the largest bathroom we ever saw, with enormous double sink, double Jacuzzi and very large walk in rain shower. The living/bedroom was one of huge sizes, with king size bed, 2 sofa's and al the furniture you could wish, and a large flat screen television. But be aware: no balcony and hardly sea view, but the noise of lorries and trucks loading and unloading underneath your window, from 6.30 in the early morning instead. We chose to stay in that suite because of the luxury, using ear plugs, but if the views and peace are important to you, you should insist to get the room you booked.
We enjoyed our stay at Dorado Beach: the food was okay, we loved the fresh orange juice at breakfast. At lunch and diner always freshly prepared fish and meat. The wine was okay and so were the other drinks. We use to travel to Egypt and Turkey and were surprised by the fact that in this hotel we had to find our room and take our luggage there by ourselves. In the restaurant and bars we had to get our own drinks and food and serve ourselves. Even in the main restaurant we had to collect our forks, knives, glasses and napkins. But you get used to it and you never have to wait for the waiter to bring you another drink. The hotel and the rooms are very clean. The spa is so beautiful and comes with the All Inclusive! Wifi in our room did not work properly, but there was a free computer room with Apple computers almost next to our room.The pool was nice and warm and there always were enough sunbeds. The guests were 70% Norwegian, the rest German, Belgian and Dutch. We made nice walks along the beach to Anfi. That place is beautiful, but we also loved the little village of Arguineguin.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Bull Dorado Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorado Beach Aparthotel Hotel Arguineguin
- Aparthotel Dorado Beach Arguineguin
- Aparthotel Dorado Beach Hotel Arguineguin
- Hotel Bull Dorado Beach & Spa Gran Canaria/Arguineguin