I have just returned from a one week stay at this hotel and had a very enjoyable holiday. The hotel rooms I would describe as basic but comfortable and very clean. The baloncy was really spacious with a beautiful view over the sea. I found the staff to be very helpful and the one problem I had when the hair-dryer didn't work was sorted out immediately. The pool is a good size and the whole area was very clean and tidy apart from other holiday-makers leaving empty plastic cups lying around instead of using the bins provided!! Very few English visitors so expect lots of Germans and Scandinavians. Contrary to prior reports about the food I actually found the food very edible indeed. I had stayed in a premier hotel Sept 06 all inclusive and the food was dreadful. So to arrive at this hotel which cost a lot less I wasn't expecting very much but was pleasantly surprised. The entertainment was announced each day and the team actually walked around the pool area asking people to join in but of course no one did but it looked as if they were really trying.
It is a very quiet resort but if you just want a holiday where you can lie by the pool, have a meal and a quiet drink at night then I would definitely recommend it. If you want lots of fun and entertainment then it would not be for you. My rating would be 6-7 out of 10.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Dorado Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorado Beach Aparthotel Hotel Arguineguin
- Aparthotel Dorado Beach Arguineguin
- Aparthotel Dorado Beach Hotel Arguineguin
- Hotel Dorado Beach & Spa Gran Canaria/Arguineguin