A very nice hotel for families with children. I wouldn't recommend this hotel for ex. couples because there's a lot of children. But as I said it's almost a perfect hotel for familyhollidays. We had a Royal family G and we were lucky to get it on the top floor, what a view! We were 2 adults and 3 children (3,6,8) and I think the room is big enough for us. We had all inclusive, and it wasn't the best I've had but nothing was really bad either but still there was something missing?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunwing Arguineguín Seafront har a perfect location on the sunny south coast of Gran Canaria and is a modern family-friendly hotel with an inviting pool area overlooking the sea. The hotel offers an array of activities for all ages as well as a kids' club, spa facilities and a well-equipped gym. The resort has two restaurants with an ample choice of dishes plus a Mini Market if you wish you cook your own meals. Several nights a week our professional show team entertain children and adults alike with exhilerating shows. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sunwing Resort Arguineguin Hotel Arguineguin
- Sunwing Hotel Arguineguin
- Sunwing Arguineguin Seafront Gran Canaria