“Fantastic seafood!”
Review of Can Rafa

Can Rafa
Ranked #6 of 107 Restaurants in Cadaques
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic seafood!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Ordered the set menu including bread, glass of wine, tuna salad, seafood paella and dessert. So far the best paella I have tried in Spain! The seafood was so sweet, fresh and there was a generous serving of it too. Great service, happy with everything, definitely recommended.

Visited April 2014

Barcelona, Spain
“Good place to eat fresh fish”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

This place offers a range of fresh fish. This is one of three restaurants in Cadaqués where cooks a good seafoods. You could taste their wine DO Empordà. Friendly staff. In front of the beach.

Southborough, Massachusetts
“Excellent Lunch”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

With so many restaurants to choose from I was glad my hotel recommended a place for lunch. And after our delicious meal I was even more grateful! My son and husband got Paella (which seemed to be flying out of the kitchen to most of the other guests as well. I had the grilled calamari. All the dishes were great. Staff was really nice and very attentive to the customers. A little lemon sherbet at the end and also a bit of lemon liquerto finish. One of our favorite all time meals for sure.

• Visited April 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Great Restaurant - Freindly staff and Excellent Food”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I was over a short trip to Barcelona and was advised to go and visit Can Rafa from my friend from is orginally from the city. I asked the floor manager for his recommendation and I ordered the Paella which was excellent. The staff were very helpful throughout our dinner and we were recommend a bottle of wine to have with the Paella dish. Overall all the food was delicious and the staff were very friendly and I will go back should I ever be in Cadaques again.

• Visited March 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent restaurant in a lovely town!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was in Barcelona last week and I went to visit Cadaques. My Spanish friend told us about Can Rafa and we really enjoyed there. We had some starters that the owner, Rafa, recommended and then paella as a main course. Lovely! Fresh seafood for a very reasonable price. We also had a nice bottle of MF wine, made by the same family that own the restaurant. The staff was also very friendly and we felt very comfortable. We highly recommend a visit to Cadaques if you have a chance and obviously don´t forget to enjoy a meal at Can Rafa!

• Visited March 2014