“very good”

Hotel Bernat II
Ranked #7 of 44 Hotels in Calella
Reviewed 17 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Just got back from the Bernat II with my wife, daughter and grandson. It exceeded my expectations in all aspects. I always read the reviews before I go, so I was expecting a few problems but I have to say, the hotel was great. Really clean everywhere, staff were so friendly and helpful and the food was great. We did briefly meet some Brits on an All Inclusive (we were half board, I wouldn't do all inclusive if you paid me), and they were unhappy, but everywhere I have been I have always found some unhappy people and I normally put this down to the fact that some people are never happy.
All I can say is that the hotel was excellent in every respect for me and I have stayed in hundreds of hotels, for both business and pleasure, all over the world.

Room Tip: We had a pool view room but I don't think the views are brilliant from any room. We dont normall...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Pringle35
Reviewed 9 August 2013

This is not a 4 star Hotel. I work in the the travel busniss, and this is the the worst 4 star Hotel I have stay on. Please upgrad the hole Hotel. Dirty, no god service. The room is dirty.
Not good!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
5  Thank Travler123467
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My daughter stayed at this Hotel through a 'Fun Reisen' trip for minors! She was very pleased with the Hotel, the room she had was modern and clean. The trip included breakfast and then they could choose between lunch or evening meal. There is a spa area in the Hotel, which she said was very clean and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank saltstream
Reviewed 16 July 2013

This weekend I had the opportunity to go to Calella and stayed in Hotel Bernat II
We booked a room through their site at a very good price. The Spa is amazing, very clean and quite.

The hotel is very close to the beach. They also have a special place to rest on the beach with chairlongs and hamacs and very good cocktails.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CarolinaIsabel
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I stayed at Bernat in 2005 (twice) then 2006, 2007 and 2008. It was by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff were great, food was excellent. The rooms were spotless, nothing was to much trouble for anyone including the cleaners.
I am returning in August with my youngest son. I booked with the hotel direct and they remembered who I was........all for the right reasons ofcourse.
Definatley recommend to anyone............

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool are a perfect for a good nights sleep.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank warren m
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Stayed here for four nights in June, really nice hotel with a lovely spa built underneath. My wife and I had really relaxing time we took bed and breakfast but could take an evening meal for 15 euro each which included a beer and a bottle of wine. Hotel staff were very freindly and helpful, nice swimming pool and decent size rooms. Would definatley stay again.

Room Tip: Hotel does not have a view of the beach, however our room overlooked the pool, and hey who wants to...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank billysollocks
Travellers also viewed these Calella hotels
H.TOP Calella Palace & SPA
Hotel Neptuno & Apartments
GHT Hotel Maritim
GHT Hotel Maritim
#13 of 44 in Calella

Been to Hotel Bernat II? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Bernat II

Address: Avinguda del Turisme, 42-44, 08370 Calella, Spain
Region: Spain > Catalonia > Province of Barcelona > Calella
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Spa Hotel in Calella
#2 Luxury Hotel in Calella
#4 On the Beach Hotel in Calella
#8 Family Hotel in Calella
Price Range: £37 - £144 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Bernat II 4*
Hotel Bernat II is a four-star hotel specially designed for family holidays. It is located in the residential area of Calella a few metres from the beach and five minutes from the shopping centre. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Odigeo, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Bernat II reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bernat Ii Hotel