This hotel has been criticised for noise from the nearby railway track - we hardly noticed it. It is close to the Main Street and just a short walk to other restaurants etc. all the staff were friendly and helpful. The food was of very good quality and varied enough to avoid repetition. The pool area although small was clean and quiet which was just what we were after. If we visit this area again we would definitely stay here. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tryp Port Cambrils is the best choice for leisure and business travel in Cambrils, thanks to its privileged location, its full facilities and the quality of its services. Tryp Port Cambrils provides 156 fully-equipped rooms, some with sea views, different dining areas (Tosca Buffet Restaurant, Lobby Bar and Grill Pool), 2 terraces (Veranda and Tosca) free WiFi internet throughout the Hotel, 2 outdoor swimming pools (adult / child), a modern fitness centre exclusively for guests with two saunas and massage room under request, car park for 82 vehicles, 10 meeting rooms for up to 400 people and a large, bright hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Melia, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your TRYP Port Cambrils reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Port Cambrils Hotel Cambrils
- Sol Melia Cambrils
- Sol Melia Port Cambrils
- TRYP Port Cambrils Costa Dorada, Spain