We spent a week at the hotel from 11- 18 June. Staff are very friendly, rooms are well equipped, food in the restaurant is very good with a lot of choice. The location is good with just a short stroll to the beach, shops. We have not been to Spain for quite a few years and it was so nice to find a peaceful hotel in a resort which has not be spoiled with tourism. We enjoyed it so much we have just booked to return on 31st August for another week. See you then Carlos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tryp Port Cambrils is the best choice for leisure and business travel in Cambrils, thanks to its privileged location, its full facilities and the quality of its services. Tryp Port Cambrils provides 156 fully-equipped rooms, some with sea views, different dining areas (Tosca Buffet Restaurant, Lobby Bar and Grill Pool), 2 terraces (Veranda and Tosca) free WiFi internet throughout the Hotel, 2 outdoor swimming pools (adult / child), a modern fitness centre exclusively for guests with two saunas and massage room under request, car park for 82 vehicles, 10 meeting rooms for up to 400 people and a large, bright hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Melia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your TRYP Port Cambrils reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Port Cambrils Hotel Cambrils
- Sol Melia Cambrils
- Sol Melia Port Cambrils
- TRYP Port Cambrils Costa Dorada, Spain