La Tagliatella Cambrils - Barrio Maritimo - Puerto
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Cork, Ireland
“Very nice”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here each time I have been to cambrils . The food is really good though the service can be hit and miss . If the restaurant is busy they can tend to rush you so they can get the next lot of people in . No lingering over your beer in this place .

Visited August 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst restaurant experience in years”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Went to this restaurant with my wife and young daughter (2 1/2) and won't be going back
We took a table and the waitress set it for two ( despite there being three of us ) but put a sharp knife don't in front of my wife
We asked for a child's portion of pasta but told no ( despite there being child sized pizzas on the menu so they cater for families )
We ordered bottled water ( came out warm and not from the fridge, it was a warm night )
2 plates were brought out ( for 3 of us )
Starters appeared immediately before mains ( we had no chance to even commence the starter )
My main was a steak and chips ( steak was under cooked and no garnish )
I had to ask for salt etc
Wife asked for black pepper and a spoon for her pasta and her request was ignored
Waitress was exceptionally slow and not at all friendly
Wife wasn't happy and wanted to complain but suddenly the staff didn't understand English
Given that strip has so many restaurants I was shocked by our experience and most definitely will not return to this establishment

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Keitho75
Solna, Sweden
“Nice Italian restaurant but I have had better pizzas”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The place is nice, set at the seafront along the bustling restaurant street. Service was friendly and efficient. We went there for a quick pizza and a beer. Large selection of pizzas but I have to say that I have had better pizzas on home delivery. A little thin on the cheese and not very well seasoned.

• Visited April 2014
Mont-roig del Camp, Spain
“Average italian”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Good italian restaurant. Food is OK. The price is reasonable. But I've been to better italians in the area.

Visited October 2013
“Top class food”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

The food was excellent. One of the best meals we have had. It was so good we went back a second time. The service was excellent and the waiting staff spoke good English. I felt that it was excellent value and very nice views of the port.

• Visited June 2013