“Basic but clean central. Lovely owners, great breakkie!”
Review of Hostal Regina

Hostal Regina
Ranked #1 of 9 Blanes B&B and Inns
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Basic but clean central. Lovely owners, great breakkie!”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Blanes for just one night for a wedding. Since we knew that we would be likely to come back late at night, we just wanted a cheap place where to spend the night, close to the venue.
After reading the reviews we thought this hostal was ticking all the boxes and we were not let down.
The rooms are basic but they all have their en suite and are extremely clean. Breakfast was definitely more then l expected: cereals, yogurts, jams, fresh bread and pastries, cheese, ham, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit and juices! And it was included in the price (we only paid 50euros).
The owners are really kind and ready to help you out. There is also a game/book corner which l thought it was rather nice.
Unfortunately there is no free parking outside.
If you are on a budget this place is an excellent value for money!

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank gloriajones

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Stayed at Hostal Regina Thurs 31 May to Monday 4 June 2012 as a base to watch the MOTO GP race held that weekend at the Catalunya circuit about 25 mins away. I chose Blanes over Barcelona itself to avoid the pickpockets, drug dealers etc. Llroret de Mar is about 3 miles away if you want egg & chips and a kiss me quick hat.
I chose Regina because of its location; it was well priced and had received great reviews on Tripadvisor. Also the owners agreed to let me leave my motorcycle in their private garage each night for a small fee (which they then refused to take from me when I was checking out). The Regina is one street back from the sea front and centrally located for restaurants, bars etc. Breakfast was good and the staff couldn't have done more to make me feel at home. The room was a bit dated but clean. It was really all you need and I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The walls are paper thin; I could hear two snorers every night. I could tune this out but, if my wi...