Hotel Garni Centro
  • Pool
Hotel Centrale(Cernobbio)
US$193
US$169
All reviewstrain stationlake comoitalian burgermatteoborderhostdesign
Reviewed 17 December 2013

As every time I enjoyed the Hotel Garni Centro and will checkin again. The rooms are good and clean; the location is central and calm. The friendly and charming management is helpful all the time as the staff is.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andreas B
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I spent almost 2 months at the hotel, during a training I was doing in Chiasso. The service was amazing, very welcoming. All the staff are always ready to help you out.
It is a very small hotel, and the cozy ambiance is due the constant presence of the owner. He can manage your requests in a personal level, without the regular bureaucracy you face at bigger hotels.
Another high value issue is the free wifi. A very rare item at the other hotels in the surroundings. The connection was very good.
There were a couple of negative issues at first glance, but they were all bypassed during time.
I highly recommend the place and I hope to stay there again next time in Chiasso.

Room Tip: Ask in advance for a minifridge.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Clovis L
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Our MUSHINKAN Center for Continuing Education in the Movement Industry is absolutely thrilled by the satisfied feedback we got from attendees to various workshops who stayed at the Hotel Garni Centro in Chiasso:
perfect service, customer care and value for money.
It is certainly a good channel to make a good impression on our guests about this cosy little Town, as well as to our business image.

1  Thank Francesca C
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I decided to do a training course in Chiasso which was for 9 days spread over a 12 day period. I decided on hotel Garni Centro as it is 3 minutes away from the studio. I booked a double room as my fiancée was going to join me for three days. I rang to find out best way to get from the airport in Milan as the bus company did not have English on their site. Mateo rang up and booked a place on the bus for me and told me which exit and which parking bay to go to. This was fantastic as I was arrived late, having had to take 2 flights, and it was dark when I left the airport. The hotel is spotlessly clean and newly done up. The bed and bed linen are good quality. I was lent a charger and told I could keep it for the duration of my stay. Breakfast consists of cereals, fresh bread, cheeses, yogurts, peach halves, prunes, salami and fruit. The staff cannot do enough to make you comfortable and happy during your stay with them. Free wifi throughout which I really appreciated. The staff are great for recommending where to eat and what to do on days off. Overall I was delighted to stay here and for the fantastic customer service I received over my prolonged stay. If you coming to Chiasso do yourself a favour and stay here and Mateo and staff will make it a great experience.

1  Thank Blaithin2010
Reviewed 28 October 2013

It was a pleasure staying in your comfortable and very convenient accomodation just minutes away from the main station. I was less than 300m from the hotel to my business location and enjoyed the fast trip to work and back. The simple and modern design of the hotel offer a no-fuss service.
The hosts were very accomodating and willing to please with good knowledge of the local area. Easy check in and key-service to come and go as you please. I had a room facing the inside, towards a courtyard and received no noise from the street. The hotel was in this regard quiet and peacful. Eateries and cafes just a hop, skip and a jump away. Can well recommend the hotel to travellers passing through with the need to stay a few days. I will gladly return should I be back in Chiasso soon. Thank you once again:) and again, your dog is beautiful!

1  Thank HairyCanary11