This should be a 5***** Hotel as they say. The Director Mr. Stiller is quite friendly, but not a Hotelier. The room's are veeery small and the Service is typical Bern. When you go to Gstaad Palace you know what I mean with the difference. The food was very good, the SPA was nice. But the Service - the people - really strange. I stayed in a lot of 5***** Hotels all over the world, but this is really only a 4**** Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lenkerhof in Lenk close to Gstaad features a wide range of up-to-date wellness facilities including indoor and outdoor pools, saunas, steam baths and jacuzzis.You can unwind in the open-air sulphur pool, enjoy a massage, bathe in the music tub, or simply indulging in a beauty treatment.Fine à-la-carte Mediterranean or Swiss cuisine with a French touch is served in the restaurant. Combined with the stunning views from the winter garden you will enjoy a great dining experience. Wine tasting is offered from 18:00 to 18:30.The exclusively furnished rooms in the Lenkerhof Alpine Resort provide for a peaceful night's rest. The alcohol-free drinks at the minibar are free of charge.Private indoor parking is subject to a charge. Free parking outdoors is available as well ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lenkerhof gourmet spa resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lenkerhof Alpine Hotel Lenk-Simmental
- Lenkerhof Gourmet Spa Resort Switzerland/Lenk Im Simmental