Located in a quite village overlooked by the Tarasp Castle. Toured the castle and the walks around the village. Met at the station and driven to the hotel a few kilometres from the station.
Fruit and biscuits on arrival which was appreciated. Family owned business and great pride is taken in the hotel. Lavishly decorated. Dinner at night exceptional. Had a problem with breakfast which the owner immediately attended to. Very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Schlosshotel Chase is a charming Engadine house with modern comfort in a very quiet and sunny location. Our guests get relaxed in the beauty of our nature, our comfortable Swiss pine rooms and our wellness area with different saunas, steam bath and massages. We pamper our guests with culinary delights from the Chaste gourmet kitchen. During 500 years enchanted by the Castle of Tarasp - evolution and tradition of a farmhouse. The transformation of the farm into a hotel started in 1912 by installing a modest inn and grocery store during the restoration of the castle. In 75 years the hotel established its international reputation for its syntheses of nostalgic ambiance, exquisite courtesy and top-level cuisine in paradisiacal environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Schlosshotel Chaste reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schlosshotel Chaste Tarasp
- Schlosshotel Chaste Hotel Tarasp