“Authentic Italian”

Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Oakton
Price range: US$4 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Luciano Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria has been serving Northern Virginia since 1973; serving Oakton since 1995! Our concept is simple. We serve fresh Southern Italian food with real homemade flavor. We make our bread from scratch and bake it four times a day. We knead our own pizza dough every afternoon. We make our own sausage by grinding fresh meat and stuffing the casing in-house. We create our own soups using fresh all-natural ingredients. We use Semolina spaghetti imported from Italy as well as make pasta fresh in-house. For those looking for a new experience in Italian cuisine we offer our "Daily Specials Menu" that contains new and seasonal entrees. But, if you are looking for old family favorites such as Spaghetti with Meatballs or Eggplant Parmigiana, made from our own family recipes, they are always available on our regular menu. Our goal is for you to experience "a taste of Italy in every bite."
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We enjoy eating at Luciano's. The service is great, food delicious, and we love the fresh baked bread. We often pick up pizza and take it home as well. We know a bit about the place since our son was a server here during college breaks. It's locally owned and highly recommended.

1  Thank Diane D

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Luciano is about a half mile from where we live. Small, very friendly, and good service. Good Italian restaurant. They also have good desserts plus an ice cream take-out.

In addition they also sell a pizza that you can take home and put in the oven. It is great and only about $8.00.

Would recommend.

2  Thank Bob B
Reviewed 31 July 2013

This tastes like inexpensive Italian food, and it's not bad at all, but they price it like a fine dining experience with super-high quality ingredients, and it's just not that good. Pizza is good, but they often undercook it.

2  Thank travelingyogi
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

I wish I could have given a proper review to this place but I was not served so I can't speak to the food, only the service. My wife and I waited to be seated then walked to the back looking for someone, anyone to help us. While we came at a more unusual time (4pm for an early dinner on a weekend), someone should be at least in earshot to assist customers.

I really wanted to like this place but unfortunately I will never know.

1  Thank NickGator
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

It does have good pizza and I often grab a slice at their many mall locations. When the kids were small it was a Friday night go to. The only issue is the food drops off after the pizza. Chicken parm so so. Red sauce so so. It's a good but not great meal but worth a stop