“Friday night treat!”
Review of Ozze's Plaice

Ozze's Plaice
Ranked #14 of 70 Restaurants in Newport
Reviewed 23 April 2013

We discovered this plaice shortly after Oz took it over, and went along following good reports from local residents - we were not let down, the portions are enormous, and being OAP's very reasonably priced, one portion of fish'n'chips is more than enough with the mushy peas, although I always manage a pickled egg!!
Full marks Oz, keep it up, it's a real treat on a Friday night after work, and far better than anything in Cowes, although I am open to suggestions!.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

I go here on a regular basis as its just round the corner from my nans flat, so we always have lunch from here, and its always great.

The portion sizes given out at this chippy are gigantic ! One large chips can feed about 5 people ! ! , all freshly cooked, and when packing your food just keeps filling up the bag with more and more and more chips. Owner is so friendly and greets you cheerfully when you walk through the door. Prices are really good whatever you order. The place itself is so clean, spotless ! All round , BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK IT OUT ! - You will not be disappointed

Reviewed 28 February 2013 via mobile

If you want freshly cooked to order, quality done and serious value for money Ozze's is the place to go. We have be going here for a fair while now to get our fish and chips but I had to get this shop put on trip advisor as it wasn't on here, until today..... We visited Ozze's again two days ago to get something to eat for the four of us and wow what a feast. I mean the portion sizes are huge for the cost and always freshly cooked.
All I can say is you have tried the rest - now have the best around. You won't be disappointed!

5  Thank LeeThomasIOW