“Nothing wrong with this place but nothing standing out either...”
Review of China Garden

China Garden
Ranked #102 of 126 Restaurants in Cannock
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We visited China Garden having found ourselves on the way home quite late and pretty hungry. We diverted into Cannock and went into the first place that looked OK. The staff were friendly enough but not overly so and we felt a little stuck in a corner out of the way having not booked. The food was probably above average for a place like this but again not amazing. There was a hen do and another big party in whilst we were there and it probably says a lot in favour of the staff and management that this added to the atmosphere of the place rather than disturbing our meal. If we found ourselves in Cannock again, we'd probably have a look for other places before heading straight here.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I was there last week with the family,I should say the best chinese ever we had in this restaurant.

I recently bought house in Cannock area and I feel very lucky as Chinese food is my favourite food.

D

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I visited this restaurant last week with my friend based on recommendation from other colleagues and the restaurant lived up to the expectations. The food was lovely complimented by excellent service. Very friendly manager who told us that he had recently taken over the restaurant...
Would definitely go back and recommend!!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Had a meal here with our (adult) son. Three starters, three mains and three sides, all different. Food plentiful, and perfectly satisfactory, but nothing exceptional. Service okay.

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

The food was lovely but the wait to pay was beyond belief! I seriously considered trying to walk out without paying. Service was lopsided between the different ends of the restaurant.