“Great Burgers, flimsy service”
Review of OK Diner

OK Diner
Ranked #46 of 124 Restaurants in Cannock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: One of a chain
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I have been to the restaurant a number of times in the last 2 years and was always enjoyed it, however the experience of last night as may me think.

There was 2 staff waiting and was served a male who asked us to wait 5 minutes to drinks but took 15 minutes, followed another 10 mins to get a meal order to the waiting and party included two small children.

It took 25 minutes to cook and the food as always was good but a table behind us ordered food at the same time and did not get it because the server did not registered it not did he rectify it.

I would give it 3 out of 5 due to previous visits but last night was 1 out of 5. Needs to improve

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We visited this Diner on the way home from Drayton Manor, it was the outside appearance that attracted my missus, very American and she loved it, When we went in we were met by a Waitress called Alicia who was extremely polite and helpful, she showed us to our table, presented us with menus and gave us time to make our choice, my missus and nipper ordered and i wasn;t ready so again, Alicia gave us more time to choose. the food was awesome, the service was amazing and we'll definitely be going again.... I say to the managers of said restaurant, my full credit goes to your chef and young Alicia for their service... A***

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Having visited here on previous occasions I found this visit to be the one that has put me off.

The restaurant was fairly busy however good customer service should still be at the forefront no matter how busy. Staff were rude and fairly dismissive. This I found to be unacceptable.

The food was ok and not as good as on the other times I visited.

Would I visit again?? Probably not, as I would not want to experience this service again

2  Thank Marc D
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I visited this OK dinner on the 16th july with my girlfriend. We had chicken wings for starter or as it says on the menu while you wait. And a side of onion rings they both came within 10 mins we also had a strewberry milkshake at £3.95 a pop which wasent worth the money when you have been to the usa and had a milkshake from the likes of Dennys. The service was good and we was asked if everything was ok. For mains we had the hotdog with fries and the all the way burger also with fries it was ok nothing to write home about. I dont think having an American dinner in Cannock works it hasent got a patch on a proper American dinner like dennys or wendys. Would I return to this so called Dinner not for a while no.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

As above didnt get why the startes came out with the mains! I mean come on 10 chicken wings in 90 seconds even I'm incapable of doing before main course!
Manager was unable to keep food warm while we waited, shouted across restaurant to tell me so,

Plus point! Waitress was a epic help & wonder to us at all times!

She's the only one I can recommend!!

1  Thank Kevin C