I stayed at The Fernhurst Lodge for a week for business purposes, after moving from a nearby hotel last minute that was totally unsanitary. The Fernhurst was warm and welcoming from start to finish. The rooms (and everywhere else) were beautifully cleaned and spacious. In a very central location but perfectly quiet at night. Security is good in the hotel and there is free parking. The restaurant served good food, and quickly! A great variety and range of choices and tasty!
I cannot commend all the staff highly enough, in the restaurant and hotel alike. They were so welcoming, friendly, efficient, polite, helpful and informative about the region (of which I was a stranger) and went above and beyond the call of duty numerous times for me throughout the week, at all hours of the day with a smile on their faces. Many thanks to all at The Fernhurst Lodge. Highly recommend this place for it's exceptional value. It's simple but superbly done and perfect for business trips and short stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 3 minutes from M65 Junction 4, The Fernhurst is perfectly situated for business meetings, celebrations or as a base to discover the East Lancashire region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your Fernhurst Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fernhurst Arms Hotel Blackburn
- Fernhurst Lodge Blackburn, Lancashire