Stayed in a twin bed room with my mother for a family party. The room was clean but there were two lights which didn't work. There was a hospitality tray with a choice of tea or coffee but no herbal alternatives. Our main gripe though, was the breakfast; we wanted the 'continental'. This, we thought would be croissants but no! There was a choice of 3 unhealthy cereals and 'toast'; unfortunately the toast was more like stale bread and the spreads were limited to marmalade and honey. The coffee was dreadful. I run a B and B in France; our hospitality trays have a wide choice of drinks including water and our breakfasts have a choice of croissants, yoghurts, homemade bread, a wide range of jams etc, fresh fruit, cereals and fresh coffee. Our price is less than we paid for this stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 3 minutes from M65 Junction 4, The Fernhurst is perfectly situated for business meetings, celebrations or as a base to discover the East Lancashire region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Fernhurst Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fernhurst Arms Hotel Blackburn
- Fernhurst Lodge Blackburn, Lancashire