“WELL DONE - A STEAKHOUSE SERVING EXCEPTIONAL VEGETARIAN DISHES - JUST SIMPLY DIVINE” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Steak and Burger Express - CLOSED

Steak and Burger Express
Price range: US$10 - US$41
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Blackburn
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2009

Went to the steak and burger company restaurat for lunch today. Being a vegetarian I was pleasantly surprised at the selection of dishes available to vegetarians. I order a falafel and goats cheese burger and my friend ordered a goats cheese burger. And what can I say. How amazing. The falafel was as good as the ones I have had in Egypt. The Hummus was divine. You could tell this was homemade and not out of a pack.

The tea selection is just amazing. I had a Jing Chai which was just amazing and I love the glass tea pots and tea cups. So Chique.

The staff where just exceptional. There was a manager and 2 waiters on becon call. They really made us feel welcome. The manager was excellent. So well done to him. The waiting staff showed excellence and highest levels of customer service.

The restaurant was very busy for lunch and the ambiance was amazing. Music was subtle and the decor was just amazing.

I am compelled to vote this restaurant as the best restaurant I have been to. I am now 50 so you can imagine the number of locations I have experienced.

The guys left me with an eternal opinion and have set the precedent extremely high. Other restaurants are going to find it difficult to meet my expectations after this visit. Just Simply Divine.

Well done to the team and I sincerely this restaurant is around for many years to come.

Thanks guys and well done to the kitchen team.

1 Thank CHRISTINEBlackburn