“Excellent”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had an excellent night out for my birthday which my husband took me out for. The atmosphere, meal and service made it a lovely romantic night. I would recommend the Ribchester Arms I'm just sorry we are moving and will not be able to go back.

1  Thank Yjrevjoy
There are newer reviews for Ribchester Arms

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch. Nice pub, good atmosphere, good food for decent price. Staff were friendly, definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We arrived as a party of 13.....very welcoming, a beautiful evening, we sat outside for drinks..went inside and it was mid week,a few diners, not v busy..
Orders promptly taken, the waitress's were all very friendly and cheerful. Not too long to wait, our meals were all served together and no one had to wait. The food was fresh, hot and nice selection of vegetables. Not one complaint. We have eaten here on numerous occasions, and each time doesn't disappoint. Puddings good too, great choice. We were the last to leave and wasn't rushed.

2  Thank LancashireQueenbee
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Went for Sunday lunch and have to say the good was absolutely lovely! Such good value for money also (£14 for 2 courses) and the portion size was ridiculously big! (I only managed 1 course which they kindly only charged me for). Will definitely go back again soon! Very impressed.

1  Thank AngieTee89
Reviewed 2 July 2014

A great place to eat - a friendly welcome followed by good food, attentive service and lively atmosphere makes the Ribchester Arms a good choice. Sunday lunch needs to be booked. There is indoor and outdoor dining and a spacious car park