“Magical food with the nicest of people serving it ”
Review of Liz N' Lil's

Liz N' Lil's
Ranked #56 of 250 Restaurants in Blackburn
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Raced out at lunch from work whilst working miles from home and found this gorgeous place. Served in seconds with the most amazing soup and a sandwich. Really good food with wonderful treats, the scones are so good. I loved being there, and they’ve the friendliest folk to serve you. Really comfortable seating with lovely bubbly mix of folk sat eating their lunches. This place ticks all the boxes for me racing in at lunch. It’s superb

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Called here on the off-chance as I was in the vicinity shopping. There is metered on street parking outside which makes it quite handy if one of your party can't walk very far, and also handy for Debenhams ans M&S. we had the Lancashire Rarebit, which was very filling and so we will have to call in again for a slice of the delicious looking cakes. Excellent value for money, spotlessly clean and extremely pleasant staff.

3  Thank keeblecooper
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Me and a few friends had afternoon tea . Lovely fresh food . Very friendly staff and a great atmosphere I would highly recommend

2  Thank Laura S
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Excellent service, excellent food on Sat lunchtime. I had the haloumi veggie bake with salad and pitta bread. It was delicious and there was plenty of it. It was good value at £4.50 as well.

2  Thank David T
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Pleasant surroundings, quirky. I thought the menu was quite limited and I found it hard to choose.

I went for Celery soup with blue cheese which was delicious, and a sandwich. I thought it was quite expensive for soup and a sandwich but the soup was delicious and the sandwich was tasty. I could see lots of customers orders of afternoon tea, which looked pleasant. The cakes all looked very appetising.

The staff were friendly and helpful. Definitely go again.

2  Thank Debbie W