“Traditional Indian Restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We checked out trip advisor and this restaurant was close to where we were and ranked #3 in blackburn, we sat upstairs not in the booths which were great but to low for me! the menu selection was very traditional and the restaurant was not licensed the food was very fresh and tasty and the waiter was very helpful and was always smiling. overall first class meal.

2  Thank Gary L

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Food average , Waiter stood next to our table talking to us for way to long and then decided for me that I will rather have my meal less spicy . Food was bit tastless , chips come from pack and meat isn't first freshness. Very disappointing.

2  Thank kami2011
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

A lovely place to eat. Nice decor and delicious food... Have been a few times now and each time we had a fantastic service. The warm and friendly atmosphere is a bonus and the waiters were friendly and efficient. Our waiter for the day 'Junaid' made sure everything was okay and we were happy with everything. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

To start off, the food was terrible. Starters were cold, and the meat seemed oddly raw.
Anyway we decided to leave some of the starters and make a more accurate judgement once we had eaten the main. My friend had found a hair on his plate, which was obviously slightly off putting, and when telling one of the waiters he pulled a rude face and took the plate! For a restaurant of such standards I would at least expect the staff to be polite and have some manners. Ridiculous! The mains were poorly presented with hardly any taste! So much for fine dining.
The waiters just watch you like hawks, even though some of them do resemble slightly scary beings as such from a horror movie! Appearance means a lot to be people in this industry, sort yourselves out so called waiters!

Fine dining?? Not so much... rather poor dining. Would rather sit in a desert and allow the vultures to peck my eyeballs out, horrifically.

9  Thank Shahista L
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed dining here. The waiters were friendly and the food was superb. Will be visiting again