“red chilli cas”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2012

this restaurant as excellent food take your own wine or beer with you makes it a good value for money night out, need to book thurs, fri,sat

There are newer reviews for Red Chilli

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Excellent food Cooked just how you want it, never get rushed out Even when busy.

Great value, cheap food prices and can take your own alcohol at no extra cost

Book Ahead on weekends as it can get busy

Reviewed 20 May 2012 via mobile

Best indian in castleford by far.also u take ur own beers so save a fortune with that

Reviewed 12 May 2012

I am based in Northampton, and when visiting my localc curry house, the Imperial Raj, I met one of the staff who had worked at the Red Chilli. I told him I was visiting Wakefield Records Office and cathedral, so he advised me to visit the curry house and enjoy a good meal. This I did, and my meal was chosen as the nearest to a Jhinga Maharaj Platter, vindaloo hot. I was in a hurry ( for my curry ) but was promptly served and after enjoying such a hot meal, left to catch my train to Garforth via Leeds Central. So I have established a link between the Imperial Raj o0f Kingsley Park, Northampton with the Red Chilli, Wakefield. Geoff Hamilton, editor, The Anglo-Nordic Times Intl. / LOOK NORDIC ( Fd. 1976 by the editor/publisher ).

Reviewed 9 May 2012 via mobile

This is one of the best Indians locally! Great quality food and service. Staff are all very friendly!
You take your own booze and over drinks so you don't have that extra cost in the restaurant.
We always end up coming home with doggy bags as we order too much food as it is all so nice.
They also do takeaway so you have the best of both worlds.