“Development course with phil”
Review of Snozone

Snozone
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Castleford
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went on the development course today to improve on all I have learn since my stage 1 to 5 .
Phil was amazing he showed us various technics to practise which I will carry on with . My sking felt much better even with just 2 more hours .
Highly recomend .
Maria Sissons

1  Thank mariafinfin
Snozone, Operations Director at Snozone, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

mariafinfin

Thank you for this great review, I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your development coaching experience and do hope its the first of many.

Our expert team are perfect for guests at all ability levels and can really progress your skills in this fun and educational environment. Phil will be delighted that he has received such kind comments on his delivery.

Thank you for the recommendation.

Kyle

Write a ReviewReviews (1,217)
All reviews
in 62 reviews
"my partner"
in 35 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved my first go at Skiing. We chose the combined lesson 1&2 and it was the perfect choice. I’d never touched a ski in my life! We had instructor Steve, he was amazing! I was absolutely terrified, have no confidence and said “I can’t” to everything Steve told me I was going to be doing. He helped so much and really made me feel at ease. Especially helped that there was only myself and my partner booked in for the lesson. We managed to smash 1&2 and even progressed onto 3&4! So amazed with myself, and feel very proud thanks to my partner and Steve. Looking forward to my next lesson! Highly recommend a visit here!

staciie_08

Thank you for your email, I am delighted that you loved your first ski lesson at Snozone. We are exceptionally proud to offer a great snow sports environment for all our guests.

It is natural to be anxious about entering a new sporting environment, this is why we have specially selected team members who really care about the guest experience and making it great. Steve is an excellent member of the team who clearly loves delivering snow sports.

It is always helpful learning a new skill with a friend or partner as you can really motivate each other to progress, well done.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Started my 1st combined lesson (1+2) with Elliott great instructor with lots of patience.
Just had combined lesson (3+4) I'd initially booked as a group lesson but when I arrived was told I had a private lesson ( I expect this is because I was on my own ) and it was actually much better as I was able to get a lot more done in a shorter space of time .
My instructor "Jonathon Raw" was absolutely brilliant very patient and very good at his job-he had a great way of getting me to remember moves with rhymes- very clever. I will defo try and book my next combined lesson with Jonathon again if he's not in too much demand ! Or Elliott. Well done guys on been great instructors

angiebabes67

Thank you for this excellent review. I am delighted that you have taken up snow sports yet sad its taken you so long. Our courses and products are fantastic for guests of all ages and we are proud to offer one of the most inclusive sporting environments, the UK has to offer.

We are proud to offer the best coaching team that the UK has to offer. Jonathan will be very proud to read his name here.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Never skied before in my life. For my 50th I was bought a beginner's session. What a fabulous experience!!! Had Phil as my instructor - what an amazing, knowledgeable and patient man he is.
However, I felt that the full day was a little too much for my older bones and would probably have benefited more from 2 half day sessions, but it was still well worth the money. Be prepared to rediscover forgotten muscles!

**TIP** Definitely worth hiring clothing if, like me, it's your first time, but remember to take stuff for a shower afterwards and a change of clothes - despite the -5C - you will sweat!!!

Whilst I personally didn't progress from the nursery slope, I was more than happy with the whole experience - I had such a fantastic day and haven't had so much fun in years......... just going to take a little time to recover!!

LincsLandGirl

Thank you for this great feedback, I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your first lesson at Snozone. Our day course can be challenging but we do offer the 3 hour, 90 minute and 60 minute lessons as alternatives. Snow sports is also great for fitness levels in a fun environment.

Whilst I am sad that it has taken you 50 years to try these wonderful sports, I am pleased that you have done and hope that this is the start of a long and enjoyable journey.

Snow sports are great for all ages, where families can learn and enjoy them together.

We hope to see you back very soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked a full day beginners ski lesson for my daughter and me. Had Alan as our coach. What a fantastic day, well organised and Alan was great, very patient (which he needed to be) and we even enjoyed his jokes. Having never skied before, he made us feel at ease and made the whole day enjoyable. Would highly recommend
Angie and Becky

Richard L

Thank you for taking the time to provide this excellent feedback, I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit and hope that it is the first of many.

Our products are great and the beginner day course is certainly one of the best. What makes Snozone so special however is that our hand picked team are the best the industry has to offer.

I'll ensure that Alan is thanked for a brilliant delivery.