“Very good value”

Ranked #49 of 97 Restaurants in Castleford
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: British, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Prince William is a family friendly Carvery restaurant situated just off Junction 31 of the M62. We Serve food from 8am to 10pm everyday. Come in for our great value all you can eat buffet breakfast at just £4.29, 8am-11:30am, or enjoy a main meal from just £4.99. Hand carved roasted meats, 100% hand rolled fresh dough pizzas, and stacked up burgers, all with unlimited salad or veg. Enjoy great value draught Beers & ciders, or maybe a craft beer. We show all major sporting events across BT Sport & Sky Sports channels LIVE on 6 big screen TVs in the bar with all our great food and drinks offers available to all.
“Very good value”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Been to this restaurant quite a few times, love the carvery fresh veg and very good value for money, the staff are pleasant and I will definitely go again

1 Thank Susan P

Blaenau Ffestiniog
“What???????”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Only chicken. Sausage and meat pie available for carvery. Thought it was a joke at the time. But no, they had run out of meat to serve. Settled for chicken in the end as I, along with my family were hungry. It was marginally ok. Then came dessert time. Only thing we all fancied was ice cream. Taking a look at the ice cream machine meant is was a no no. It was covered in oldish ice cream, the tray I mean. So we decided to go without. Not an eatery id want to call at again.

Pontefract, United Kingdom
“Never again”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This was definatly an eye opener! The staff could do with re thinking, not helpful or happy, our table was filthy, we had to find our own cutlery, the food was tasteless and not good at all, the gravy was like flavoured water.
To my disgust i witnessed a man eating from one of the servery spoons, this is just the kind of people this place attracts!
We love the cock and crown at crofton, maybe you should take a leaf out of there book been part of the same company.
Avoid!!!!!
I feel like i have been robbed of my money.

Selby, United Kingdom
“Worst carvery ever”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I like carveries but this has to be the worst one I have ever been to, Lots of food on the floor and on the counter,I have never before seen chips(Fries) on a carvery, Everything was cold and tasteless and when I complained the staff just laughed and said there was nothing they could do about it, I will never use a crown carvery again,I will stick to Toby and Harvester or the best pub restaurant The Wishing Well on the Selby By-Pass,If you value your health stay away from the prince William carvery

Castleford, United Kingdom
“Very messy”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A very disappointing visit. Our friends came to stay for the Bank Holiday weekend so we decided to dine out at the Prince William. The food was average with some items edging on cool from the carvery. My friend asked for beef and was given slices which had more fat than meat, he refused the plate and chose an alternative. The carvery area was covered in food which had obviously fallen from spoons when choosing vegetables and potatoes. Whilst we was there I saw no one clean up. There would have to be big changes before I would choose to eat there again.