“Hidden Gem Found”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I came across this Yorkshire pub a week ago, and took my Nan. We have been back twice in the last week, food is very tasty, very clean inside, and the staff very friendly, warm and welcoming, and polite, and made effort to chat to us, would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Stacy S

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Absolutely terrible customer service. Accommodation only has one bathroom for the entire floor of rooms and explained it was like sleeping under a train; Upon ringing to cancel the rest of his week's stay there and requesting a refund for the nights he didn't stay, I received a slew of abuse from a member of staff, claiming what I said was "Bullsh**" and swearing left, right and centre at me. I am totally gobsmacked and appalled at the way this establishment treats their customers. Could be £1 per night and still not worth the money!!

3  Thank OBurston
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

First visit to the Magnet and it was very nice, nice and clean with friendly helpful staff. The food was hot and tasty and everyone enjoyed theirs. I had a light bite - a meat salad and that was really good and filling - wouldn't call it light it was far from it, excellent. Would definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank madrednige
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Been here on and off for a while now over the years with two of my mates the food here is lovely and to finish off the carvery is a sweet of your choice for £9-95 it’s really good value for money and the staff are helpful and nice too I recommend this pub to new customers.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Went here with family for carvery. It isn't the usual carvery, similar but with extra home made casseroles and pies. Everyone enjoyed the various items. I've also been with a friend due to previous experience and she enjoyed it too.