“Delicious Food”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thoroughly enjoyable meal prepared by Sheena. Mouth watering in fact. Well worth paying a little extra for.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

A big thank you to the staff at the pub for the fabulous funeral tea they put on for my father.
From meeting the limousine at the door through to leaving, nothing was too much trouble
The food was spot on for the event and there was plenty of it. The venue itself is excellent and has a friendly warming atmosphere.
I gather the meals they serve are rather good too
Thanks again

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Myself & my brother came here for lunch for the first time today, we chose the carvery both opting for beef & it was delicious and good value at £5.95 each. The staff were friendly & helpful, I will definitely be returning with my other half - thank you to the staff for a nice welcome & great service :-)

Reviewed 2 August 2018

I came across this Yorkshire pub a week ago, and took my Nan. We have been back twice in the last week, food is very tasty, very clean inside, and the staff very friendly, warm and welcoming, and polite, and made effort to chat to us, would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Stacy S
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Absolutely terrible customer service. Accommodation only has one bathroom for the entire floor of rooms and explained it was like sleeping under a train; Upon ringing to cancel the rest of his week's stay there and requesting a refund for the nights he didn't stay, I received a slew of abuse from a member of staff, claiming what I said was "Bullsh**" and swearing left, right and centre at me. I am totally gobsmacked and appalled at the way this establishment treats their customers. Could be £1 per night and still not worth the money!!

3  Thank OBurston