“Visit for scone and coffee”

Flavours Coffee Shops
Ranked #4 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Castleford
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food is excellent , breakfast plus sandwiches ,scones and pastries Panini's , most of staff surly and I don't approve of milk bottle left open all day for you to pour into milk jug

1  Thank EMMATINKERBELL
Alexis F, Owner at Flavours Coffee Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking time to write us a review.
I am really pleased that you enjoyed your food with us.
I am disappointed our team didn’t perform so well and would really appreciate you emailing me with a few more details if possible. We have had a few comments regarding our team of late and I would really like to get to the bottom of it. We are a small family business who work really hard to provide good food and drink with a friendly socialble atmosphere and it seems that some of our team are letting us down.
Regarding the milk carton, the milk should only be put out at busy times to help speed service up, it should have a timer near it so it’s not out for more than 30 mins and be in a flask. I will moniter this to ensure our procedure are being followed
My email isflavours@blueyonder.co.uk
Many thanks
Alexis

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Just had the 'new' strawberry and vanilla ice cream shake, very disappointing to say the least! Just tasted like crusha which I could of bought from the supermarket for half the price. Where was the ice cream? And the milk was barely cold!

1  Thank Marie S
Reviewed 11 April 2018

My wife and I called in here for lunch, on spec, whilst looking around Castleford. This is a little gem. Very good staff, very helpful, nothing too much trouble. The food is well presented, hot and reasonably priced. Oh, and very tasty. Thoroughly recommended!

1  Thank Peter F
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Best coffee in Castleford! All the staff here are lovely and the selection of food is fantastic! Would recommend!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent service. I visit here daily it is clean, lovely food and all the staff make you welcome and always go out of their way to help anyone especially the older generation or disabled.Some staff go the extra mile such as Stacy and Sarah but overall everyone serves politely and the food is excellent. I have nothing negative to say.I would definitely recommend Flavours at pontefract to everyone I know.