I stayed one night on business and all was well until bedtime.
The evening meal was excellent,a steak to die for perfectly
Cooked and part of the Meal Deal which is unbelievable
Value for money.
3 course meal and a pint with an eat as much as you like
Breakfast the following morning.
The room was at the back of the hotel on the second floor
And it was noisy(223)and I could hear people talking in a
Then a car was revving and whiz zing around the hotel
Then the trains passing sounded like they were at the
Bottom of the bed.
The window and the vent was shut and I can only think
That the seals were perished or missing.
The room and shower were very clean and I never have
A problem with the premier inn brand (unlike Hilton)
The morning came thankfully and I went down for a
Slap up breakfast,but before I tucked in I went to
Reception to complain.
My complaint was dealt with swiftly and with a very
Caring attitude by the lovely Hannah who insisted
That I should accept a refund of the room cost.
Hannah then called maintenance to sort out
The window and the noisy plumbing which
Sounded like a ghost train every time someone
ran a tap or flushed the toilet in nearby rooms.
I still love premier inn and I will continue to
Favour them above all others.
Thank you Hannah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adventure and indulgence are top of the to-do list at Premier Inn Hotel Castleford (Xscape, M62, J32), with Xscape Yorkshire and J32 Outlet Shopping Village right on the doorstep. You could be hunting down bargains one minute and zooming down a 170-metre, real snow ski slope the next. Or if you're more into tracking down a business deal, then why not make use of our fully-equipped meeting rooms? And when you've ticked everything off for one day, rest up with our tasty restaurant and super comfy beds. Important info This hotel has showers only and is located next to both the motorway and a railway line. Directions: Take the M62 and exit at J32, signposted Outlet Xscape. Follow signs for Xscape and the hotel is situated next door to the Xscape building. Transport and local information: Xscape Ski Slope & Leisure Dome Junction 32 Shopping Outlet Village Diggerland Yorkshire - 2 miles Castleford Train Station - 4 miles Glasshoughton - 0.75 mile Glasshoughton Train Station - walking distance ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Castleford (Xscape, M62 J32) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Castleford m62, Jct 32 Hotel Castleford
- Castleford Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Castleford (Xscape, M62 J32) Hotel Yorkshire